The following information has been identified by the American Bar Association as particularly helpful to those considering a legal education.
Note: On August 16, 2019, The John Marshall Law School and the University of Illinois at Chicago joined to create UIC John Marshall Law School, Chicago’s only public law school. In anticipation of your further interest in UIC John Marshall, we’ve prepared answers to some of the most-frequently asked questions.
ABA Consumer Information
- 2020 ABA Standard 509 Consumer Information
- Administrators, Faculty & Librarians
- Bar Passage Information
(Results from Illinois’s postponed July 2020 bar exam, administered in October 2020, are not reflected on this report.)
- Financial Aid
- Refund Policy
- Scholarship Retention Data
- Transfer Student Information
- Tuition & Cost of Attendance